Gorgeous 2BR/1BA corner home with modern updates – renovated by renowned architect (do we have a name?)! This light-filled home has windows providing natural sunlight throughout the day, overlooking olive trees on Broderick. With an expansive floor-plan, it boasts high-end finishes, including remodeled Professional Kitchen, StainSteel appliances (we should provide a few brand names here) butlers pantry, large dinning room. Primary bedroom features a walk-in closet, decorative fireplace and bay windows. Guest bedroom is bright and features a large designated home office. This home shines with modern upgrades complimented with period details, high ceilings, decorative moldings & hardwood floors. Deeded 1 car parking and storage are also included. Laundry in home. Building has been upgraded in 2018 with seismic retrofit completed, 2019 with all new windows on Bush & Broderick side restored, New exterior paint! GREAT LOCATION! Located at Broderick & Bush -Welcome to Divisadero corridor, Alta Plaza Park, Laurel Village & Presidio – steps away from UCSF Medical & Kaiser. Walk Score 98!
* Seller reserves to right to accept, counter, or reject any offer(s). Please make offers on SFAR purchase agreement. Seller may need rent back.
High-end Upgrades throughout:
– Solid cord doors with solid stainless hardware; installation
– Updated Electrical (for fans, lighting, etc.)
– Heated bathroom mirrors with lights (prevents fog). Both electric and USB hidden inside!)
– New shutters / shades
– New Heaters throughout, ceiling fans
– New copper redefine in windows; repainted (not painted closed)
– Upgraded Architectural Lighting including Full Lutron Caset system including French night light (bath)
– Window Treatments: New shades from Shades Store in master and custom shutters in guest room
– Ring system for front door
– Designer lighting, including LED under cabinets.
– KCW Kitchen Faucet
– GE Cafe gas stove (GE highest line)
– Bosche Dishwasher (best)
– Upgraded butler’s pantry, new drawer inserts, drip an under sink
Listed by Eric Li & Mike Broermann